Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Empty
PostSubject: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 am

Rosario walked down the villages streets watching people run the other direction back towards the entrance. She normally would observe what was going on if, it wasn't for the fact that the a suddenly became dark and cloudy. Needed to get a better view of what the hell was going on she jumped on top the rooftop quickly. What she saw next nearly made her fall off the roof. A cat like beast was causing mass chaos in the village and if it wasn't for being on the rooftop, Rosario could have swore she would have been fired to ash. Two tails went crashing towards her direction nearly destroying ten buildings in the process. Growling she jumped back landing on another rooftop still trying to keep her balance. The chakra of the beast was crushing the life out of her. Still she would need to get help for what she was planning to do.

"That's the nibi beast alright and I'm going to let Tenshi capture you with some help of course but, i don't even think the three of us could take you down alone" She thought quickly making her own hand signs.

This was going to be the greatest capture in her life if, she lived through it that was.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:42 am

Yuki was on the ground looking wide eyed at the damages the village had suffered. Buildings were destroyed, people were dead and laying across the ground. She didn't even think the two tailed beast was this powerful. Noticing someone on the rooftop she quickly jumped toward it. Luckily it seemed that Nibi was paying much attention to her since the village was more important. When she made it on the roof however she saw Rosario making her hand signs.

"You know we have to wait for Tenshi since this was the beast she wanted" She laughed landing beside her sister.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 am

Tenshi landed on her feet beside her sisters still shaking from the amount of charka near her. Orochimaru had told her the best were strong but, he said nothing about this strong. Still she would need to get rid of her fear if she was going to be of any use capturing it. Noticing that Rosario was making hand signs she smiled then looked forward. Nibi was already moving toward the entrance of the village and if they didn't gets its attention now there was no way they would ever see it again.

"Okay now I'm here and ready to help capture my beast"
She said slowly
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Tobi's masked figure slowly swirls into existence at a weapons building with sharingan tamoe 3 activated, slightly noticing the other 2 standing on another building. He watches the beast and shifts eyes slightly at one of the girls making hand signs and thinks "Trying to capture it? This beast is strong and i wonder if they'll need help," as he ponders on this he sees yet another figure come up beside them. "I wonder which one of them wants it, lets go check it out," Tobi glances at the beast again and slowly but carefully leaps over to the 3 Kunoichi's.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 am

Yuki noticed the masked figure from the dango bar fight she had last week while meeting Kazu. Smiling she tapped her sister Tenshi on the shoulder causing her to turn around and looked at the masked figure also.

"Long time no see"She said grinning before hearing another scream of the beast and a blue fire ball slam into five more building seeming to now look for them "Can you help us capture this two tailed beast for my sister Tenshi...i think we're going to need more help than just us three"
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:15 pm

As he watches the two turn he too recognizes the girl "Yuki" if he remembers correctly and frowns slightly remembering her background.
"Yuki Kitsune, has 2 other sisters, and hates most men and nearly vaporized a near half to a mile radius in the blink of an eye, or rather a blink of that eye...." he taps a position where his own left eye is located and motions to her. (OH and made up that mile thing, just guessing that that eye is really powerful)

"Hopefully you, your sisters, and...oh whats his name...Kazu dont hate me after i do a few good deeds" chuckles as if at a personal joke at the emphasis on good, sighs taking off mask revealing face and both eyes, activating mangekyou and looks in the direction of the two tails.

"I will help you 3 with this one, it wont be hard just wait for me to subdue it and it wont be a problem, thats only if you want to capture it with out any more subtle injuries," snaps fingers in the exact timing of a despaired scream.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:44 pm

(Its okay Tobi)

Yuki smiled simply before jumping over to Tobi quickly nearly getting sent flying in the other direction by a tail. Quickly using her speed she managed to ducked nearly loosing her own footing and landing on her face. Soon Tenshi and Rosario followed keeping their own distance from the tails themselves.

"It's not my choice to make on how we take the beast in..it's Tenshi's choice since she wanted the beast Tobi-San"
Yuki grinned adding in the san part to show her respect.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Once she landed on her feet Tenshi still kept her face toward Tobi smiling. He seemed like he could handle the beast for them and would gladly help them. It would only be fair to say that they would have to pay him back but, she didn't really care as long as she got her beast. Pulling out a scroll she stole from the demon village store, she only smiled before handing it to Yuki.

"You're the sister who can back him up Yuki..you're the only one of us who are good at using sealing scrolls and yes i want the beast with little damages Tobi..we'll help you any way you want for helping us" Tenshi said keeping her voice even.
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Watches the tailed beast blinking slightly at the sudden wind of the whiplashing tails and catches Yuki before she falls on her face and frowns slightly. "You uh seem a little clutsy, no offense, but do be careful before you become a clean up meal for my little Zetsu will you please?" sighs and looks at Tenshi,

"I will easily subdue the tailed beast without any injuries or anything of the matter....thing... to it and i will leave it to you to capture, as i can do for the other ones you want...follow me"

Smiles at the two, and leaps after the beast from building to building while quickly warping Nibi's fire balls with his own swirl vortex jutsu,
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:10 am

Rosario smiled at Tobi as she before jumping after him quickly making her not to get hit by Nibi's tails. The beast chakra was still nearly chocking the life out of her. Making her hand signs again she sent 15 snakes out of her sleeves at the tails only managing to pin on of them down. Her snakes were getting burned by the fact that Nibi was made out of blue flames.

"Yuki wants the nine tailed beast by the way" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:18 am

Yuki grabbed Tenshi by her arm before jumping after Rosario. It was true that she always wanted to capture the nine tailed fox because she felt it would make her feel safe. STill it was strange for her to say that to another person without feeling crazy.

"I'll make sure to stay out of your way Tobi" She barked loudly
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Continues then deactivates it to turn and look at Yuki and nods, "Thank you" he called out "It wont take me very long just make sure none of you get hit!"

Activates mangekyou again after deactivating due to human contact as Tobi whistles loudly and gets the beast attention, may look like a suicide mission, though, Tobi had a plan and jumps in front of the beasts path except 50 meters away.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:53 am

Yuki made sure to get her sisters to some buildings while she pulled out her scroll from the demon shop earlier. Luckily for her nobody would mind if she took three scrolls seeing as how the shop owners were lying on the good as good as dead. Noticing how Tobi was fighting she made sure that Tenshi and Rosario were going to stay safe then took her chance and ran toward the beast before jumping upon a roof top.

"I'm ready with the scroll Tobi-kun!" She barked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:41 pm

As Tobi lands he looks at the beast then glances at the direction of Yuki and nods as he sees the scroll in her hands, "Alright just it wont take very long and dont worry about timing i can hold this beast easily..."

Tobi looks directly into the beasts eyes and sees the beast tilt its head then crawl up to Tobi whimpering and its head down. "Calm Nibi, i got you for a reason and that human is going to transfer you into the other human, dont worry shes a good person...i hope." The beast whimpers more and Tobi pats his nose, "Dont worry, alright Yuki its ready." signals to Yuki,
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Yuki smiled seeing Tobi act like a father before appearing beside him. She wasn't trying to scare Nibi no would she ever try to. Tenshi had wanted her since the time they had traveled together.

"I won't hurt you Nibi so please stay still" She said before taking her time and care to seal Nibi inside the scroll she was carrying. Once Nibi was sealed she saw Tenshi walk up to her and bow before taking the scroll from her hand slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:19 am

She looked at the scrool in her hand and held it close to her chest. She always wanted to have one of the tailed beast for her very own. Smiling at Yuki and Tobi she bowed before letting out a mall sigh.

"Thank you both" She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am

Frowns slightly and puts mask back on looking down then looks back up deactivating mangekyou and looking at the two girls. "So what do we...I do now? I stay with you guys and help you or wait for a signal from you girls whenever you need my help?" Takes off his mask and looks on the front of it tilting head.

Suddenly collapses to one knee clutching head growling at the pain and voices in his head;

"Foolish sasuke thought he could have possibly sto-"

"So Leader what do we do now, i me-"

Activates mangekyou in anger stopping the voices immediately and intense chakra blasting around Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}   Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Page 1 of 1