Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]

Go down 
+2
Yuki Kitsune
Kazu Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Rosario appeared behind Yuki smiling before patting her on the shoulder. She had been wandering around in the forest earlier and just happened to stumble upon them.

"Hey sisters and Yuki's new boyfriend" She said still smiling
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 am

Kazu kissed her once more when she sat on his lap, he blushed seeing her sisters showed up so fast, he blushed a little embrassed but he didnt care, he wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him until her back was up against his chest while sitting down "Um ok....Im Kazu Hayabusa...I am your sisters Yuki new boyfriend" he said smiling, his eyes shift side to side to see any sign of his brother
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Yuki blushed like a fool for the speed of which they got there. She was hoping to surprise them but it seemed that the plan would have failed. Kissing Kazu back she turned her attention to Rosario noticing her collar was off.

"Did you master abandon you sister?"
She asked
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 am

Kyo appeared in the tree above them, looking down at the 3 girls and his brother Kazu, "Kazu, kazu, kazu......finally got a girlfriend I see" he said in a suave smooth voice......A missing nin from the all new dragon clan has fell in love with Leaf ninja....is sure a sight to see" he said as jumped down, seeing he looked just like his brother, except he had smooth jet black hair and Icy blue eyes, he was wearing a white T-shirt, with long black shorts
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:39 am

She smiled before noticing his brother looknig at her. He looked like Kazu's twin but for what she wanted Kazu looked better. She kept her arms wrapped around his neck still smiling.

"Hello my name is Yuki Kitsune nice to meet you" She said.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:43 am

Rosario noticed the boy before giving her own smile. Since Yuki was the one teaching her to be nice she would act the best way she could and just smile. The boy had looked cute and for some reason he made her wonder. Still learning maners from her sister she wouldn't do anything against her wishes. Yuki had become like her master since the one who really owned her was no where in sight.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 am

Tenshi stayed beside Rosario watching the other boy without making much of a move. She needed to be near her sisters just in case one of them would be attacked. Still the boy didn't seem to give her much thrill so, she let out a small sigh then smiled.

"Hello my name is Tenshi"
She said slowly
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 am

Kazu looked at Tenshi with a warm smile "Its nice to meet you Tenshi" he said. As he glared at his brother seeing that they always fight but kazu told kyo the one thing he needs to get much stronger "Kyo did you bring it" he asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:56 am

Kyo looked at Tenshi and Rosario "Hello my name is Kyo the new Anbu mist ninja, it a pleasure meeting you both."he said as he looked at Kazu with a glare seeing he was giving one his own "yeah I did get you sure you wanna be a dragon sage like me " he asked as he took a black scroll with blue and red flames on it as a design, it had a certain lightining aura around it "If you are sure don't exceed yourself.....you almost died 2 times ago from using this "
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Yuki simply smiled at Kazu before putting her hands behind her head. She didn't like to use her eye often because it would drain all of the chakra from her body. Still she also didn't like to ask people about thier past because most would try to lie to her. Feeling the eyes of Tenshi on her she unsnapped the click that held her eye patch in place. Taking off her eye patch covering her right eye revealed a closed eye.

"Rosario when i open my right eye im going to need you to keep me steady okay" She said still smiling before opening her right yellow eye then turning to look Kazu in the eye.

As she turned toward him however she felt a hand touch her shoulder causing her to let a small sigh pass her lips. From the feel of the hand she knew that it was Tenshi who was against her using her aoi eye.

"Okay Tenshi i won't use my aoi eye if it worries you that much" Yuki said closing her right eye before covering it back up with her eye patch.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:17 am

Kazu placed the dragon scroll "Kyo Im not worried about that now, Im here with Yuki now, and I just want her right now....I dont care about the power right now" he said as he held her close to him as she looks at him, he leans in and kisses her deeply, pulling back smiling, he made a face looking to the side blushing cause he wanted some alone time with his new lover Yuki

As smirks he leans into her ear whispering softly ".....wanna get some alone time?" he asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:15 am

Yuki blushed at his question before looking at her sisters. They simple nodded already knowing what she wanted to do. Touching Kazu's neck she licked him before grinning wickedly then whispered in his ear "Where are we going to get this alone time"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Kazu noms on her bottom lip, smirking in the process "Anywhere but here Yuki" he whispered as his hand rubs her side and down to her thigh gently taking a hold a firm grip, he not caring if her sisters was here "We can go somewhere in the village, your place, my old place it wont matter as long Im with you"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:54 am

"If that is what you would like love" She said making sure that her sisters didn't hear her. It was good that they were meeting her boyfriend after all so she felt a little happy. Still it seemed that Rosario was getting inserted in his brother which made her giggled with joy.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Kazu looked ahead seeing a hotel from afar, he leans to her ear "Hang on" he whispered as he took a flash bomb threw it on the ground creating a blinding light, as everyone was blinded but Kazu and Yuki, he took ahold of Yuki and teleported to the rooftop of the hotel "Here we are...." he said as he lifted her up in his arms entering a room by a window, he places her down closing the window "....ugh.....finally alone I'm surprise teleporting didn't wore me out I got a lot of energy left" he said as he looked at the window smirking, wondering what she might do now that they are locked in a hotel room alone
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Yuki smiled at Kazu before letting a small sigh pass from her lips. She loevd that he was willnig to get awy from ehr family because for a moment it seemed like the scared the crap ouit of him. She slicked her lisp before pouncing on him sending them both landing on the bed.

"What do you want to do now Kazu" SHe asked licknig his neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am

KAzu was unexpectedly pounced on the bed as she licked his neck a smirk grew across his face "....maybe this will answer your question" he said as he rubs her body curves with his hands as he licked her tongue kissing her deeply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2