Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]

Go down 
+2
Yuki Kitsune
Kazu Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:32 am

A hooded figure slowly walked down unto the landing pad with no sight on his face. He was wearing a hooded cloak, along with dark and bage robes look but underneath was his old Anbu gear under neath. He walked up the entrance slowly pacing his steps to guardian of the gate. The guardian asked for a pass the hooded figure slowly rised his face seeing a worn out anbu mask on his face, so the guardian can take a good look, it was Kazu the ninja that has returned but nobody couldnt tell, as the guardian eyes widened like his soul was sucked out completely scraed hopelessly, he didnt say nothing.

Kazu just walked past him not saying a word or thought, his human face wasnt visible due to the anbu mask on his face, but although he was very fond of the women, and overated of the men back then. But he didnt care at all none of the people interest not one bit, he goes to the bar ordering a drink and a dango stick, he took the drink and lifted his mask up a bit till only his mouth was visible taking a sip of his drink and a bite, nobody got to saw his face,not even though they wanted to. "....."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am

Yuki sighed as she walked trough the village entrance. In truth she was supposed to be training with her sisters but, Rosario said that they would take a break before starting their training again. She didn't like when they had to stop because, that meant they were wasting time they needed badly. Still it was going to be hell if they kept going after each other in thier condition.

"Maybe i should have changed my clothes before running" She thought feeling the stares of everyone around her.

From what she could tell her jacket was wide open revealing a black bra. The cut on her left rib cage was showing and her skirt was tore at the top. She still didn't really care about it as, she walked into the dango shop slowly. One of the owners turned around and waved at her quickly before going back to get her dango stick. People as knew what she wanted before she could even ask so, she sat down at the bar noticing someone with waht seemed to be a anbu mask on thier face.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Kazu mouth was only visible, he licked his lips under the mask enjoying the taste of the Dango and Drink he had, he had a way of enjoyin stuff. Until a girl with a very revealing outfit, Kazu glanced over at her once and faced forward. He smiles under his mask as he saw the men drooling for her, which was pretty funny. He thought she got nervous cause of the clothes she was wearing, so he felt bad for her. So to be in the same position she was, he slowly takes a hand on his mask which caused all the heads to turn from the girl, to him

"God to think nobody never saw a Anbu's face before...." he thought as he slowly, took off mask with his eyes closed. As he did short silver wild hair bangs fell in his face, flawless skin with a Anbu mark under his left eye was revealed. He opened his eyes, his eyes were Icy blue looking at all the woman checking him out very closely which caused him to raised a eyebrow with a anooyed face, he takes off his hood revealing his short silver hair completely, he puts a elbow on the counter facepalming him self smirking and somewhat chuckling silently "Well my plan has backfired....as long that girl doesnt check me out im good" he said silently, as his eye look between his fingers looking at the girl with the revealing outfit, to see if she was checking him out or not
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 am

Yuki saw the sexy face under the anbu mask as she also noticed all the other girls. She never was one to go fan girl just because a cute boy was in the room near her. Still it seemed he was looking at any of the girls but her for some reason. Smirking she rose to her feet before attempting to walk over to him. Her plan failed as another man grabbed her right wrist tightly.

"Hey baby why dont you stay over here with us real men, i'm sure you can get more pleasure from us" The man said pointing to his friends still drooling.

Growling she reached for her scroll which lead her pitch black katana blade. She never did like loosing control of any situation and when she did she would normal destroy everything in sight. Feeling a calming feeling wash over her body, Yuki jerked her hand free before kicking two of the men in the face sending them slamming against the wall. A fourth man stood up with akunai in his hand seeming ready to go for the stab. Taking out her weapon was going to take too much time. Backing up towards the boy she saw earlier seemed to be her only option and she didn't seem to mind.

"Why do they all have to get cocky and touching me when i was in the middle of staring at a sexy male that i like for once"
She said out loud noticing everyone turn to look at her but, just got up and leave the shop. Even the manager gave her a nod meaning it was okay to fight in self defense. Males were useless as ever to her but, for some reason this boy didn't seem to be useless.

"Just kill them already Yuki the manager gave you the okay to do it so they cant make you a s rank criminal"
Neko said inside her head with a twisted version of her own humor.

"Just shut it Neko we can't risk people finding out about us remember"
Yuki barked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:49 am

Tobi was walking along the borders of the Akatsuki layouted lair and was thinking "Why am i so bored? Oh thats right none of the akatsuki members are around...i dont know where senpai is either" frowns slightly behind is swirling mask.

Suddenly an idea pops into his head and he smiles sinically taking off his mask and wiping the sweat off his forehead and puts it back on. "I could go visit the Leaf village again... Yes that seems like a good idea." Turns around as Zetsu rises from the ground "Leader i have great news!" Tobi groans and shakes head waving a hand "Nande later, im going to have some fun,not another word."

Tobi's body slowly swirls as the air bends around him and he slowly disappears and appears in the shop that those other two were in and he smiles, "Sake please" Laughs as he takes out a sword from within his robe with his right hand and with his left his hand comes into view holding 5 senbon. Then looks at the boy and girl and tilts head, then looks at the guy and throws all five senbon at him.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Kazu saw her coming towards him seeing she was interested in him, some how that wasnt convincing, but her walk was interupted by a man grabbing her arm, which kinda ticked him off a bit seeing a perverted man with his childish friends drolling for her

As a minute past by she kicked the men asses in blank speed, which caused his eyes to focused on her the whole time, not noticing a the stranger appearing in the shop unknowingly. His eyes were so focused on her, but his super hearing abilitiy hears the senbon coming to towards him, he takes off his cloak quickly seeing he didnt have his anbu armor on, he hops on the counter standing seeing he just had a black t shirt and white pants on with his Dragon Sword Katana on his back, "Jeez a S Rank Criminal comes here for a fun time and you attack me....Im hurt" he muttered smirking as he took his blue contacts out his eyes, revealing they were crismon red looking straight at the girl winking at her playfully.

As he revealed that he was a S rank Criminal, 3 men came charging one by one, he easily jumped on the 1st dude face, then kicked the other man in the face directly and as for the last one came at him with a Kunai, Kazu looked at him with a evil look seeing he had muderous intent in his eyes, all the men ran out the shop. He scoffs smirking as he walks up to the girl with the revealing bra on, he takes ahold of her chin kissing her softly holding it for a few secs, he lets go looking at her touching her lips with his finger "Meet me in the forest...sexy" he whispered as he runs out to forest, knowing after what he did....she will be all over him
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 pm

(Was talking about the guy with the kunai but ok...ill wait for once her name to post, may i be apart of this roleplay? Noone ever wants to rp with me XD)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 am

Yuki blushed like a school girl before feeling her temper boil over. She was never in her life kissed in public like that in her life. STill it was a nice feeling and she knew that he was waiting for her to come.

"Fine I'll be there" She said before running after him

(yeah you can roleplay with us i dont mind)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 am

Kazu was behind a tree as she arrived, he came out stealthy so she sees his Anbu mask on his face, he smirks under his mask, he leans on the tree "...sorry about the kiss, I was in a lustfull bloodthristy moment....but I gotta say your lips are positively lushcious" he said as he came in front of the tree, leaning back on it waiting for her to do something, as his eyes looked into her eyes from beneath the mask, he takes his mask off "...you can try your attempt again to talk to or whatever you want...but this time there's no childish men around" he said in a suave voice, enough to make her tingle inside her body, she might make a move on him...but he wants her too
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Yuki simply looked at the boy before letting out another breath. Her body was acting like that of a school girl in heat. Neko was particle screaming bloody murder in her head which in fact wasn't helping her in the very least. The coplint made her blush lowering her head quickly. She didn't like when people saw her emotions easily, normally she would make them work to see what they were.

"First I'll start off by asking you're name and" She started to say before appearing behind the boy and wrapping her hands around his waist. She wasn't really in the mood to act like she usually did for some reason. Her breast pressed against his back as she leaned toward his left eye whispering "Thank you for helping me out back there..you look cute with and without your mask"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:11 am

Kazu looked at her as she appeared behind him wrapping her arms around him, he smirks places his hands on hers interwined her fingers with his "My name is Kazu Hayabusa the S-rank Criminal....and your welcome I know you must hate childish men" he said in his suave soothing tone again, as he flashsteps behind her, tis time wrapping his arms around her a little bit below the waist, he leans into her ear "Thank you....and your sexy with that outfit you got on now" he whispered smirking as he kissed her neck gently
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:38 am

She simply blushed again before letting out a quick moan when Kazu kissed her neck. People normally would never try to treat her like she was worth anything besides her sisters Rosario and Tenshi. It felt nice for once so, Yuki wrapped her left arm around his neck pushing her body back against him.

"Thank you most people don't get to see me like this besides my sisters"
She whispered smiling "I hate most men in the world anyway besides you it seems"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 am

Kazu smirks having his hands wrapped around her right at her waist line, kissing her lips softly "....I know you would like me" he said as he rubs her lower back just before her butt by using his fingertips "I could tell you hate men...by their childish acts, and perverted minds..........but I wonder if you have a perverted mind?" he asked as he pulled her up against him till her breast was pressed on his chest
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:54 am

Yuki giggled before moaning into his right ear. It was true she had a perverted mind but, since she was cold and heartless most people would never see it. She still had to separate her sister from her sister but, for the time being she could relax with Kazu.

"Yes i have a slight perverted mind thanks to my sisters and my mother"
She said before lowering her eyes again "I hate all men because my father raped him for most of my life...in the end i killed him but, to pay the price i lost my right eye..luckily my friend gave me her eye for a replacement and yet, again i had to pay another price her family was killed in a fire meant for me"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 am

Kazu listened on how her history was it was painful and sad she loss her friend , he kissed her forehead "Im glad you killed that bastard you raped you over and over again for the use of his own desire....thats very sad...I'm sorry that you went so much trouble in your past...but at least your ok right?" he said lifting her chin kissing her lips once more "Im glad that you are ok...but Im sorry for loss" he said lowering his eyes in sadness of her past, as he kissed her right eye "Im know your eye is special to you isnt it...I know it wields a special power" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:39 am

"Yes my right eye is special Kazu..i call it the aoi eye and it lets me tell if a tailed beast is near while letting me see through objects..it also allows me to see into anyone's past" Yuki said slowly "For that reason i always keep it covered with my eye patch"

She was happy with the attention she was giving from him. Still smiling she gave him her own kiss before keeping her head laying on his chest. Her sister told her that if you wanted someone to stay with you forever, you should be the first to ask instead of waiting for them to ask. Gathering up her courage she looked Kazu in the eyes still blushing.

"My past is my past so for now yes I'm over what happened to me..you are the one and only boy who will ever get this close to me and still be breathing" She said putting her right hand on his neck while placing her left index finger on his lips.

"Would you be my lover and keep me safe..I'll travel with you"
Yuki whispered.

"About time you had the guts to ask someone out Yuki maybe i should give you a cookie now so a A plus" Neko laughed feeling happy for her.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Kazu looks at the eye patch on her eye, seing theres a special power inside of it, but he didnt care all he cared was being with her "Ahh I see your eye makes you see through things huh?...thats some power you got there" he smirked as she kissed him laying her head on his chest, he just smiles running his hand through her hair enjoying his time with her, caressing her and loving her to the fullest."Im the only boy huh....then I am very lucky to be with a hot beautiful girl like you" he said as he kissed her finger, as he nuzzled his neck into her hand biting his bottom lip, enjoying her touch
"I am your lover, and I am here to fullfill your desires, anything you need or want and I will do it for you" he said as his hands rubs her sides travelling down to her lower back softly
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 am

Blushing like a fool Yuki smiled then hugged Kazu tightly enjoying his touch. She finally had a lover that was a boy and was happy about it. Telling the others would have been the next thing she did if, she wasn't busy staying close to him.

"Thank you for being my lover Kazu...you don't know how much it means to me"
Yuki whispered purring like a cat from his touch.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:07 am

Kazu kissed her lips, holding the kiss for a few seconds, hugging her back "No problem" he said as he feels her purring vibrations on his chest smiling, he caresses her head on his chest smiling "So what now Yuki?" he asked wanting to know what her next move is
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:03 pm

" I would like you to meet my sisters if that is all right with you Kazu" She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Kazu nods "Sure thing but first I should change out this shirt, and take a shower...cause I could use a nice hot relaxing one" he said letting go of her taking ahold of his shirt, pulling it looking at his muscular underneath his shirt, he just looks at the scar on his chest from the grueling training he always been through, "I hope your sisters are cool....and plus I gotta go see my brother anyway" he said as he looked at the tree above them
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm

She simply purred at the sight of his body but, made sure that she wasn't heard. It was strange that someone finally had accepted her for what she was. He wasn't going to treat her in any way that was going to make her hurt him. Smiling she took off and small black necklace then walked behind him.

"I want to give you this so don't lose it or I'm going to have to hurt you love"
Yuki said as she put the necklace around his neck loving the feel of his bare skin.

"We can wait for them here and that way I can meet your brother"
She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Kazu looked at her "Ok I'll wait...my brother is very flirtacious around girls like you, he very ultrasmooth...I dont know what it is about him that makes girls lust for him....I advised you dont get to close to him...I dont need him stealing you away from me" he said as saw her putting a necklace around him "Dont worry...I'll never take it off" he said kissing her lips softly, as he leans back on the tree sliding down into a sitting position, with his legs stretched out, he leans his head back smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Yuki smiled back before sitting in Kazu's lap keeping her arms around his neck. there was no way in hell she was going to be stolen away from the one boy she liked without a fight.

"He won't and can't steal me away from you Kazu so don't worry about me and if he tries to flirt with me my sisters and you will stop him" She whispered against his right ear.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Tenshi smiled looking at her sister from a tree branch before letting out a small sigh. She was going to have to get down if they were going to even notice she was near them. Grinning she jumped down from her tree branch then landed beside the two love birds.

"You know that people can see what you two are doing in the woods sister" She said letting a sly grin cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]   Unexpected Welcome [Yuki] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next