Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

This is my snow covered home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoichi

This is my snow covered home Empty
PostSubject: This is my snow covered home   This is my snow covered home Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:07 pm

This is all so clear

The country named after the water that falls from the sky was in a dark but peaceful mood, reflecting the weather almost perfectly. For the first time in recorded history, the sun was hidden behind the clouds and the temperature was low enough to make the usual rain into small flakes of snow. This wouldn't be the most unusual event, if it had not happened right in the middle of summer. The day, Kyoichi decided to return to his birth country for the first time in four years.

The shadow moved slowly and softly, not even emitting any sounds or smells, chakra source or otherwise. It was if as though he was a simple trick of the eye. Walking to seemingly nowhere, he looked down from having his gaze at the sky that was sending down frozen ice droppings. The man's hand slowly lifted itself from resting at his side and touched the air, if you didn't pick up on the fact that there was an invisible wall. After a few moments of his hand resting there, almost as if he was waiting for something to happen, the hand fell forward and he proceeded slowly.

The man disappeared into thin air, nothing left but ripples in the air before it settled and remained still again. Inside of the invisible barrier, there was a small collection of burnt down buildings and skeletons scattered everywhere. His slow pace of walking along the road that led to the building stopped carefully, his black ninja sandles halting in their tracks.

" ..Hm?" is the only emitted sound from his throat as he gazed around lazily the landscape. So, his only family was finally dead? His eyes rested on the nearest skeleton, one of a child. An unknown force reached out to the skeleton as his fingers twitched as it did so. It wrapped around one of his teeth and scanned it for DNA. He found some, of course and compared his own to it. There were some similarities, but not enough to be a close family member. The man let the chakra retreat back inside of him and turned, walking back out of the rippling chakra.

The man blinked lazily, and looked back to the sky, blinking again when some snow flakes fell lightly on his skin. They melted a mere few moments later. So, what was his reason for living again? He couldn't even come up with a reason as he simply stood there, a black cloak resting on his shoulders and a maroon colored shirt holding onto his figure tightly, along with black pants. The colors were both dull, but his eyes were a bright and happy color of ocean blue. His orbs searched the skies for an answer to his question.
Back to top Go down

This is my snow covered home
Page 1 of 1