Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Empty
PostSubject: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:20 am

Rosario stood in the middle of the forest looking around slowly. Her sisters Yuki and Tenshi were supposed to come here so, that they could train for their upcoming battle with the two tailed beast called Nibi. Sighing she pulled out her three katanas from their seals keeping one her in mouth and two in her hands. The wind made the bamboo around her whistle as she calmed her body down. She didn't think her master would be mad if she was training with family so, she didn't tell him about what she was going to do.

"They really need to hurry up and get here already..I'm tired of waiting around"
She thought blinking her eyes quickly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:26 am

Yuki jumped through the forest quickly knowing that she was late for her training with the others. She hated being the last one but, she needed to get so more information from her friend. Noticing that Rosario was standing in the middle of the forest told her that she wasn't the last one.

"At least i'm not the last one here"
she said landing on a tree branch.

"Hey Rosario stop day dreaming i'm here already!"
She barked before jumping down landing infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:41 am

Tenshi slowly came into the clearing looking her two sisters in the eyes. She didn't mean to be late but, the anbu still didn't know she was missing and she needed them to think she was still with them.

"Sorry I'm late sisters i had to handle something with the anbu before, they started to wonder where i was all this time" Tenshi said slowly still trying to figure out what to do about the anbu
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Rosario simply smiled at her sisters before becoming serious if, they were going to go after the two tailed beast they were going to have to train like they never knew each other. She let out a small breath before looking at Yuki then to Tenshi. Attacking Yuki may have put her at a disadvantage but, she wasn't going to attack Tenshi just yet.

"Guess im going to have to make my move" She thought making hand signs slowly.

"Here i come sister" She barked charging at Yuki before moving her hand in a punching motion as snakes rushed out of her sleeves at Yuki " Striking Shadow Snakes jutsu!"

Name: Striking Shadow Snakes jutsu
Element:
Description:
This jutsu allows the user to eject snakes from their wrist or sleeve,
usually after a punching motion. The snakes are used primarily to attack
from a distance and, being snakes, can inflict multiple poisonous
wounds on the victim's body or hold them in place. This jutsu can be
used with other parts of the body besides the arms, such as when
Orochimaru used it with his tongue. This jutsu can also be classified as
a variation of the summoning jutsu
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Yuki growled before jumping in the air hoping to get some distance between her and the snakes. Knowing that dodging and running wasn't going to help them train she made her hand signs quickly.

"Lightning style: lightning dragon jutsu!!" She barked sending a dragon that devoured the snakes and kept rushing at Rosario.

Name: lightning style: lightning dragon
jutsu
element: lightning
Description: Yuki makes a
dragon out of lightning that rushes at her opponents.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:01 am

Rosario grinned before charging at the dragon with her full speed. Attacking it may have proved to be the wrost mistake she ever made. Noticing its mouth open she quickly made her own hand signs.

"Orochimaru's Oral Rebirth jutsu!!" She barked as the dragon ripped through her body instantly.

Name: Orochimaru's Oral Rebirth jutsu
element
After
sustaining massive injury, or simply to escape from a seemingly
inescapable attack, this technique allows the user to regurgitate a new
body from their mouth,complete with any lost limbs and wounds healed,
and new clothes, much like a snake sheds its skin. This technique
requires a large amount of chakra to use, as Sasuke's reservoir was
drained greatly when he escaped Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Chi

Tenshi Chi

PostSubject: Re: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 am

Tenshi looked at her sister's body fall to the ground before she began making her own hand signs. She didn't know who to aim at but, she still had to show her worth in fighting.

"Vector arrow jutsu!!!!!!!!" She barked sending black arrows shooting towards yuki and the remains of Rosario.

Name: vector arrow justu
Element:
lightning
Description: Tenshi attacks with a flurry of arrows
directed at the opponent. When the touch a opponent they are shocked
with chakra in the form of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:22 am

She sa the arrows coming at her ratehr quickly before, she managed to jumped in the air avioding only five of them. Another one cut across her right shoulder sending waves of lightning through her body. Screaming she arched her back forward then hit the ground making dirt fly up in the air. Making hand signs she quickly stood up still seeming to have steam come off her body. Fighting the tailed beast would be a lot harder and even she knew this was nothing more than a tiny cut.

"Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
jutsu" She barked making a wall of eath break out of the ground infront of her as more arrows slammed into it at full force. She managed to get pushed
back about two feet. Again she made more hand signs then jumped over the rock wall.

"lightning style: lightning dragon
jutsu" Was what she said before feeling something punch her in the left rib cage sending her flying into a tree. Once again another arrow attacked ehr before she could realize it.

Name: lightning style: lightning dragon
jutsu
element: lightning
Description: Yuki makes a
dragon out of lightning that rushes at her opponents.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
jutsu
element: earth
This jutsu creates a protective
wall of earth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]   Training[yuki, me, and tenshi] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training[yuki, me, and tenshi]
Page 1 of 1