Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Vengence for no reason (Tobi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Empty
PostSubject: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Kazu was sitting on a rooftop edge in the village in his anbu outfit he looks at his moon crescent necklace hung down from his neck, he jumped off building he just walks down the pathway with his hands in his pockets as he looks up at shining sunlight in the sky, with a emotionless look with a odd smirk. As he continued walking he saw the old entrance to what to believe that was Uchiha main base, but after their deaths who knows what could be lurking down there. "Hmmm....I remember this place when I finish my chunin exams.....huh I guess I could check it out for clues or whatever since I got nothing better to do" he thought as he walked in base it was so small, he traveled along the way hoping he would find something in this hopeless place
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Tobi was sitting in the diner room of the Uchiha clans home base, frowning beneath his mask as he slowly takes it off and touching the wall slightly and recoils as memories flood back into him.

"Madara can you please come help me wi-.."

"Madara i need your help with destroying the Uch-"

Tobi steps back holding his head wincing slightly at the sudden throbbing in his head and puts his mask back on angrily kicking a large hole through the hall and into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 am

Kazu ran through the place seeing this place havent changed at all seeing, everything all ruined, even though he had his anbu gear on and his own dragon sword. He hears a large crashing noise, in the room near him, he peeks inside from the entrance seeing who it was, it was guy in akatsuki cloak, he walks inside playing it bogart like he done a million times. "You seem to be in a bad mood" he muttered smirking
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Hokage
Hokage
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm

OOC: Can you guys do me a favor? For future references, always post at least 5 lines.. Otherwise, in my book, that is voided, or at least I will void it.
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Tobi slowly turns toward him with his sharingan activated and tilts head slowly "Tobi? Bad moooooooddd?" chuckles as if a personal inside joke was just said and slowly looks back at him again. "Tobi is a good boy, Tobi never be in bad mood" says sinically and mockingly, walks toward him slowly and deliberately as if thinking before stepping.

Tobi then collapses onto one knee and holds head with one hand.

"Madara please help-wait what are you do-..."

"Madara pay atten-..."

Tobi recoils standing up, shaking head and mangekyou activates, "Curse this place for the memories..."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Kazu walks up to him "Tobi...u alright man" he said patting his shoulder, he looks at him, in the hole of his mask he saw the eternal mangekyou, he just froze looking at it "....where can I get these eyes....the sharingan" he said pointing at his revealing mangekyou sharingan behind his mask, as he wonders if he can get these eyes for himself, to quench his thrist for power as bloodthristy he is deep inside
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Tobi was prepared as more memories flood in but are suddenly blocked as the mangekyo pulses slightly and Tobi smiles as Kazu looks into the sharingan, "Tsukuyomi" the scene changes and the entire world is in negative form and Tobi and Kazu were in a closed off alley...like a box. Tobi laughs "You are foolish enough to look into the mangekyo sharingan...even a eternal, so unlike Itachi i can keep this up." Tobi then frowns slightly "Or Tobi could let you go"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Kazu sees that the whole sceney forms around them, sees everything was in a inverted color, Kazu moved his arm up and down. It seems that time as slowed down, seeing the fluttering shadows of his moving arm "I know I look into it...I just wanted to see if it was true....I guess the rumors are true...you are Madara Uchiha" he said knowing it was him when spoke the word eternal "....can this day get any better...." he trailed off looking around him with a smirk, he decides to ask a serious question "Madara Uchiha....is there anyway I can have that kinda of power you wield...the Sharingan?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Tobi's body slowly starts twisting, disolving starting with his mask, as the scene changes and your chained to the brick wall. "You shouldnt have asked that question..." giggles as the scene goes back to the Uchihas dining room and my sharingan changes back to tamoe 3, "Joo have tos be fully uchihas ors umm get a transplant after being offered sharingans or stealing its" voice goes back to its normal sinical deep...-ness "Amaterasu shield," black flames shoot out of my hand and surround you leaving a meter of space. "Dont move or your body will ignite into flames..."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Kazu looked at him with a raised eyebrow. seeing there was 2 ways to get that power, either be born with it or get a transplant. Kazu crossed his arms thinking knowing being born as a Uchiha is out the window "I guess I'll have a transplant can you give me one then Madara?" he asked as he was surrouned by flames in a instant not moving at all
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Tobi instantly turns onto his guard but then drops his suspicions and frowns, "Im sorry, but i cannot, you see i need it but you can either steal it from Kakashi or Itachi's dead body...and i can help you." The flames swirl slowly sometimes suddenly flaring straight upward then back down calming, Tobi sits on a dining room chair and blinks as the Amaterasu disappears, and takes off his ring and examines it closely.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Kazu looks at him with a narrow look, "where can I find Itachi dead body.....if I get these eyes then will you transplant them into me" he asked as he always wanted this kind of power
Back to top Go down
Tobi Uchiha

Tobi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:06 am

Tobi glances around and the air swirls around us as the two appear in a what looks like a used-to-be forest but is dead and destroyed in a 50 meter radius and i tilt head at the cracks and large craters in the ground. "This is where Sasuke and Itachi fought, I saw it then i talked to Sasuke a bit and told him about Itachi and i recently figured out that Itachi awakened Sasukes mangekyou. But the thing is that Itachi made some kind of seal or something that when ever Sasukes mangekyou or regular sharingan sees my own sharingan the Amaterasu shoots out and tries to burn me...." Tobi frowns and chuckles hollowly "Itachi cares about his brother very much, thats why he killed the Uchiha clan, so Sasuke could become stronger by himself...."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:59 am

Kazu nodded "Yeah I heard...Sasuke is going to be strong, it was his destiny, what if I can despelled that trick with a sealing techniques, there is this on I was working on back then, it like the Five element seal but more powerful" he said as he looked at his hand as he remebers something "What about Pein surely he's around right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengence for no reason (Tobi)   Vengence for no reason (Tobi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengence for no reason (Tobi)
Page 1 of 1