Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rion Chijiru

The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Rion happened to be walking through the village his power radiating off of him, red eyes under cloak were glowing slightly. The Devil Sword was on his back and he was aiming for the Mizukage to kill her...Though something unexpected was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Rosario was walking down the village market like she usually did during the day. The warm air made her feel like taking off her kimono but, then she would have nothing to cover herself. With crowds of people coming in and out of the village lately it was kind of hard to find a worthy owner and, since her last owner died she kind of felt alone and worthless again. Someone snapped her out of her thoughts as Rosario turned around to see a anbu looking at her with a emotionless tone.

"What are you doing in our village Rosario?" The anbu girl smiled softly before holding out her hand" I thought i wouldn't see you walking around the village anymore for fear of being owned like a dog again?"

Smiling Rosario shook the anbu's hand before staring her in the eye. In truth she was the only other person in the village, to know that Rosario was a slave bound to whoever beat her in a match. With a grin she pulled the anbu girl closer licking the left lower side of her neck slowly.

"You know that i need a owner to live Kim and no matter what i just happen to love giving and receiving pain from other people" Rosario whispered inside Kim's ear making a blush cover her face. Luckily for her she still hand her mouth cloth to hide the wicked smile dancing on her face.

"I'll be back in a minute silly i promise i have to check something out in the gate entrance anyway" She said before jumping on the rooftops leaving Kim standing in the middle of the village market looking like a blushing school girl.

Something made her stop almost falling on her ass near a tree at the entrance where, she always sat under to read over her information. Quickly flipping off the rooftop, Rosario landed on her feet pulling out her mugen katana from out of a scroll located in her pocket.

"Who's there..?" She barked smiling knowing that something powerful was about to come and show it's face to her.
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Rion paused when he heard someone call out for him. Even though it wasn't FOR him exactly, but he knew it was directed towards the power radiating off of him. He stopped and turned towards Rosario for a moment his hand gripping his sword and sliding it out from its sheath. In a flash he seeps into the ground before coming out on the roof behind her. "Hello." He says in naught but a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Rosario turned around quickly letting her short black hair cover her right eye for a brief moment. She noticed the boy standing infront of her before letting a grin cover her face. Normally she didn't fight unless someone was trying to fight her first but, for some reason she couldn't seem to control her own sadistic nature.

"Hello...are you the source of that chakra i'm feeling right now?" Rosario asked keeping her katana close before pulling out her black fang katana by the hilt with her teeth then, holding it in her left hand.

"If this power source id from this boy then i may have found a new stronger master..but first i have to test his skill with a blade" She thought licking her lips slowly. Whatever happened to her after this fight she knew one thing...it was going to be fun as hell seeing the blood drip off her body or both of their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Rion stared at her silently, those red eyes under the hood of his cloak giving off all the answer she needed. His sword and his body suddenly becomes a glowing mess of chakra, the power radiating from his sword causing the building under them to crack. He barely taps the edge of the sword to the rooftop and a MASSIVE shockwave of power erupts out completely decimating the buildings around them and the building they are on.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 am

OoC: I hate to be a jerk but Rion as I was once told please get your post length up a little...not much just a little... like a sentence or two here and there... The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] 756953
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/akushumi
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 am

Rosario noticed the ground shake before smiling with joy even more. His power was strong enough to make the ground shake so, he had to be powerful enough to do some good or a lot of damage to her body. The thought of wounds and blood sliding down her body made butterflies in her stomach run wild. Whatever his chakra level was it seemed to be stronger than hers but, she wasn't about to go and showing fear in face just yet.

"So you are the soruce of the chakra i was feeling earlier...this is good very freaking good" Rosario said laughing gently "Then how about i make you a deal..since i'm a slave i will become a slave to whoever beats me in a match so, if you beat me in this match i will become your slave and protect you with my life...so do you think that you have what it takes to become my master mister? and what is your name by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:57 am

Rion took a moment to stare at her before smirking in an almost sadistic manner. A slave hm? Perfect for him, he wanted a slave, he needed one to do whatever he said and cook...he hated cooking, he could never do it. He tapped his sword again causing another powerful shockwave to erupt around him, even cracking the ground a bit.

"Very well, If I win you will become my slave and do whatever I desire of you." He says slowly, and in a highly sadistic tone. He enjoyed striking fear into his opponents, And those who did not have fear were over egotsitical anyway. He cracked his neck slowly and then removed his hood revealing his white hair and face.

Almost immediately without warning he leaps forward, the pure speed he was going makes him seem like he was teleporting. He figured he did not need his jutsu to handle this woman, So he didn't do that. He leaps into the air before corkscrewing in the middle of the air sword outstretched. He aimed to slice her straight down the middle of her chest, if it didn't slash, oh well, the powerful shockwave might have some effect.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 am

Rosario saw him move then blocked as he was infront of her. Using what she was taught by Orochimaru, she quickly blocked his katana with her own clutching her teeth feeling a sharp and powerful shock wave slammed against the handle of her katana almost making her lose it. Another smile came on her face as she quickly made hand signs with her left hand while still holding her black fang katana. The pain of the shock wave cutting through the skin of chest made her laugh as she kicked Rion back.

Most people would have called her insane as some of her blood hit the ground slowly. She had a sadistic and masochistic nature mixed together so, when it came to fighting she would laugh at receiving and giving others pain.

"flying sallow jutsu" She barked aiming a slice across his right arm.

Name: flying swallow
element
Using
'Chakra Flow', this technique requires a bladed weapon; by feeding
chakra into the weapon, the ninja will increase the length and density
of his blade to strike an enemy from several feet out of the physical
blade's range. This is accomplished by creating an invisible extension
of chakra that shapes into an edge that functions like the normal blade
itself.

Seeing the blade, the opponent may misjudge how far they
need to move to avoid an incoming strike and thereby still be cut even
if they manage to avoid the metal portion of the blade. The
chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through
solid rock or cut through iron. This technique works best with elemental
chakra, especially with wind chakra for offensive cutting power.
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:18 am

Rion stared at her as she kicked him back, he barely even stumbled. He took a deep breath before noticing her doing the handsigns for a Jutsu. He chuckled a bit, He knew she couldn't take him without Jutsu. He sighed a bit seeing the chakra encase the blade and her move to slash his arm.

Instead of stepping back he takes a step to the side, in the direction she was swinging. He then took a step forward to step past her as he swing hit air, Then in a massive amount of speed he turns and barely taps the tip of his sword to her rear. His eyes close a bit and a powerful shockwave is once more emitted, most likely sending her forward.

"Such Jutsu won't work on me, nor will it fool me. At this rate this fight will be over before it starts." He said in a dull voice. He shook his head slowly and suddenly does several handsigns with just a single hand. He then stomps the ground harshly and cracks the cement causing dirt and dust to fly up.

He then inhales and erupts a massive wave of fire at the dirt solidifying it into Glass. He brings his sword around and taps the large glass wall a massive shock wave happening once more. This time it shatters the glass and sends it flying harshly towards the girl before him, the razor sharp glass aiming to cut her up terribly. "Glass Release: Spiking Terror." He says calmly.

Name: Garasuririsu: Supaikutera (Glass Release: Spiking
Terror)
Element: Glass
Description:
The user slams their foot into the ground erupting earth/sand up into
the air and then by doing a single hand sign before expelling super
heated flames from their mouth causing the sand to harden into glass.
After
doing this the user impales The Devil Sword into the ground erupting
millions of tiny spikes towards the enemy, These go lightning fast
towards the enemy. Upon hitting them they slash up the enemy leaving
tiny
microscopic Glass in their blood stream. This ability however can be
easily dodged by someone who can see it coming by leaping into the air.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 am

Rosario flew back from the the shock wave still laughing like a nut. If she didn't do any kind of work she was going to lose and it wasn't even funny. Still at least she was having fun. Landing on her feets she saw the glass shooting straight at her. Since speed was one of the things she was good at, Rosario charged to the left barley missing the big chucks of glass flying at her. Some of the glass sliced her across the arm as she simply whimpered still smiling.

"This is very fun you know that right, now its time to stop joking around i guess"She said before laughing again" Rotating ferocious jutsu!!"

A huge gust of wind went flying at Rion as she sliced her twin blades infront of her quickly. Taking advantage of her skill jumped in the air infront of him.

"Cant use a lot of chakra now since I'm still recovering from that last match protecting my old owner" She thought before making her hand signs again.

"Shadow clone jutsu" She said as a clone of herself appeared beside her before charging down at Rion.

Name: rotating ferocious jutsu
element:
wind
This jutsu can create a powerful gust. It requires twin swords
to be performed.

Name: shadow clone jutsu
element
Similar
to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike
the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The
user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone
an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable
of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually
disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their
own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the
original.

Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected
by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra
and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable
from the actual person. In the anime, Sasuke Uchiha claims that the
Sharingan can distinguish clones from the original, however various
events throughout the series seem to indicate that this is not the case,
implying that the Sharingan was merely used to keep track of the
original's movements.

A characteristic that is unique to the
Shadow Clone, out of all other Bunshinjutsu, is that any experience the
clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they
are dispersed. This makes the technique ideal for spying, since the user
can simply send a clone to spy on a target, then have the clone
disperse itself without returning to pass the information back to the
user. Any extra chakra the clone has when it disperses is also returned
to the original.

It's also useful for training purposes, since
the total amount of experience the user gains is multiplied by the total
number of clones being used to train. For example, if a user creates
one shadow clone and trains together with this clone for 1 hour, then
dispels the clone, the user gains 2 hours of training in 1 hour by
adding the hours of clone and the user together. This particular feature
is not revealed until Part II by Kakashi Hatake. Attempting to use the
clones for training purposes can be mentally harmful to the user
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:40 am

Rion simply countered the Wave of wind with a slash from his sword sending a shockwave to stop the wind. When she jumps into the air he looks up and sighs a bit, He shook his head and slowly he did another handsign. This time his stomach inflates a bit and he erupts a bunch of water from his mouth that slams forward into her. This water is used like a massive shield of pressure to stop her advance.

Once the water blocked her he did several more handsigns and inhales yet again, this time the water disappearing, As its replaced by deadly purple poison erupting from his mouth. The poison aims to slam into her and take over her breathing. If she was really worth his time she could easily get out of this very deadly attack.

Name: Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. This wall of water isespecially effective at stopping fire techniques. The wall can be formed from a preexisting water source or by spitting a protective stream of water from the mouth.

Name: Poison Mist
Description: Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances. It is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes andis transformed into a mist of deadly poison. As this techniques combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 am

Rosario saw the make her clone disappear come towards her rather quickly. Sighing she jumped down landing on a tree branch before jumping again and landing on her feet. Using anymore chakra would have made her wound worse but, she was having the time of her life for once. Fighting for her right to have a owner meant the world to her and she wasn't about to fall short and seem unworthy or useless to anyone she thought would make a good owner. Growling she rose to her feet staggering, it seemed her only choice was to go into the second stage of her curse mark but she didn't think she could even do that.

"Damn it i hate when the fun has to stop but, at least i can use one more jutsu..i hope" She thought biting her bottom lip until it started to bleed.

Making hand signs slowly she had to breath out a little bit of air before feeling her kimono dance with he wind.

"Striking shadow snakes jutsu" she said punching the air infront of her sending snakes shooting snakes out of her kimono sleeves at Rion in a last attempt to show her worth.

Name: Striking Shadow Snakes jutsu
Element:
Description:
This jutsu allows the user to eject snakes from their wrist or sleeve,
usually after a punching motion. The snakes are used primarily to attack
from a distance and, being snakes, can inflict multiple poisonous
wounds on the victim's body or hold them in place. This jutsu can be
used with other parts of the body besides the arms, such as when
Orochimaru used it with his tongue. This jutsu can also be classified as
a variation of the summoning jutsu
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 am

Rion stared at the snakes that came from her sleeve. He chuckled a bit before doing a repeat of his Glass Jutsu. He does several handsigns at blazing speed with only one hand, Then stomps the ground harshly sending dust and dirt up. He then does another handsign and erupts blazing fire at the dirt causing it to erupt into glass. He then spins and impales it with the Devil Sword Erupting it at the snakes, aiming to shred them completely.

Once that was done the chakra around his sword dissapears and he crosses his arms after sheathing the legendary and deadly blade. "Hmm..." He says slowly before slowly beginning to walk towards her with a dull look in his red eyes, which were still glowing blood red. Once he got infront of her he jerked a hand forward and grabbed her by her hair jerking her up to eye level. "You seek a master, And you don't have enough chakra to fight anymore...You will be my slave. Swear your loyalty to me now." He shoves her down forcing her to her knees with a narrowing of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 am

Rosario simply hide a smile coming to her face, being treated like a dog was what she was used to anyway. She kept her head down before letting out a sigh loud enough for her new master to hear. She stood up to look him in the eye showing the smirk on her face.

"I can't use much of my chakra anymore until my wounds are healed that i received from and protecting my last master....you have my loyalty since you've proven that you are a good fighter...just put a collar on me and call it a day because i'm with you for life master Rion"
She said bowing her head again.
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 am

Rion stared at her for a moment and then waved off the 'Master' part "Do not call me master, Makes me sound old. Use the Honorific or just call me Rion, I could care less." with that he tapped his cheek a bit, he shrugged and removed his sash and tied it around her neck tightly. "That will have to do until I get a real collar." He says idly. "Lets get moving, Our fight would've attracted a lot of attention." He says and turns beginning to walk.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:21 am

Rosario smiled then nodded before turning her attention the area they were fighting. In truth if their fight didn't attract a lot of attention the destruction of the village entrance would. Sighing she ran after Rion before keeping the same pace as him. Touching the sash she felt a blush come to her face before shaking it away quickly.

"You can't fall in love with your owner it won't end well just like last time" She thought to her self.

Images of her last masters death still haunted her mind whenever they got the chance. the leaf ninja had managed to take him hostage becuase love had made her weak to where she wouldn't kill risk him. In the end he died protecting her from a kunai knife that was aimed at her heart. Without realizing it her whole body was shaking at the thoughts before a quick yelp came out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 am

Rion paused a moment and looked back at her when she yelped. He tilted his head a moment before speaking. "Whats your problem?" He said in an annoyed tone, but partly sincere. He didn't want damaged goods and if she was going to be mentally fucked up outside of battle as well, He wasn't sure he wanted such a person.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:32 am

Rosario sighed before waving her hand, she didn't like when memories came up to bother her. She always had the issue of memories with old masters come up every time she got a new one.

"Its nothing..just old memories..don't worry i'm fine now can we please keep going Rion" She said looking forehead. The less her new master knew about her the better it would be for her to serve him without fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]   The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Fate. [Rosario VS Rion] [Private]
Page 1 of 1