Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]

Go down 
+2
Kizamo
Rosario Cross
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Rosario stared at the moon that shined over her head making the little light it could in the forest. It was around the evening but with the mist covering the forest nobody could really ever be sure of the time. She was waiting for the rest of the swordsmen to show up for their first meeting together. In truth she would have loved to tel her master about it but, she wasn't so sure that he would have allowed her to be with the other swordsmen without getting mad. A girl ninja with black smooth hair and a nice body walked past her tree before realizing where she were, Rosario could have sworn that the girl was sleep walking or waiting for someone to find them.

"Well i didn't have any fun at all today so, this should provide me with my entrainment"
She thought before jumping down from her tree and landing beside the girl. Good that for Rosario that the mist was strangely thicker than it usual was because, the girl turned around and would have stared in straight in the eyes.

With a wide grin Rosario placed her hand around the girls waist before pulling her closer. For a reward she got a quick yelp and a jerk to get away. Quickly taking her chance she licked the girl on her neck making her whole body clam down. Since the girl seemd to be in a trance Rosario simply moved her hand up the girl's shirt before pulling out a small kunai. As a sick twisted smile filled her face she stabbed the girl in the back making her scream as loud as she could. Whimpering like a small child begging for candy the girl felt her knees give out before closing her eyes in death.

"Now they should be here already..I'm bored again"
Rosario said licking the blood off of the kunai after pulling it from the girl's back.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo

Kizamo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Kizamo approached Rosario with a look of disgust,he was staring at the girl she had killed,"Jesus do you have to do kill her in such a sloppy manner....half the forest could hear that scream".Kizamo stabbed his sword into the ground and sat down against a large tree stump,his mood was slowly freezing the ground below him,he needed to calm down."Why the hell does everyone have to show anyway?,most of the time its just a message that I get from some random guy,I like it that way,I can travel and I get a free sacrifice everytime."

Last edited by Kizamo on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Rosario growled at Kizamo before pulling her kill up by the hair. She didn't like to be told how to kill people but, since he was a swordsmen like her she would have to deal with it. Grinning she licked more of the blood off of the girl then threw her body against a tree and sat on it.

"Hey at least that got your attention and does it really matter how i killed her i was bored waiting on you guys" She said still licking the blood off her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Senri landed in solitude on Kirigakure's grounds, he quickly hid the small raft that had transported him all the way from Kusagakure where he was prior to making his way to Kirigakure once more where he was summoned for a Seven Swordsmen of the Mist meeting, a private hidden meeting as several of the current members of this organization were missing nin, like Senri. The meeting was called for by the leader of this exclusive group of gifted shinobi who were the hallmarks of the golden era of Kirigakure when it was previously called the village hidden in the bloody mist due to it's outragous lust for violence and bloodshed, it's history tainted by internal conflict and genocide. An era where Senri thrived best as it was during that era where he was dubbed the crow of the Mist. During that time that Senri was an ANBU in charge of interrogation and acquired a true lust for bloodshed and torturing his victims.

Senri finally landed on a stable island where Kirigakure was located. In the distance was a massive shady forest where the meeting was supposed to be held. The leader had promised all members even those who were missing nin amnesty against hunter nins hunting them down, thus he chose a secluded island away from the actual village itself. As he approached he could see two figures in the distance concealed beneath the heavy mist that covered the entire forest clouding general vision. The man with wild, flowing chocolate colored hair and oddly colored eyes, one a cold sapphire the other a dark crimson. The figure was donned in a along black trench coat and a standard ANBU armor, without the mask. Senri coldly watched as the woman murdered the other as he absent mindedly ran his finger over the blade of his massive scythe, licking his lips, several crows cawed as the woman screamed for mercy. The din that was the cawing of the crows and the woman sceaming almost aroused Senri. As Senri approached his fellow Seven Swordsmen of the Mist member he lit a cigarette as he approached her and another figure who appeared out of nowhere, the only thing he knew about her was her name, Cross-chan or that was what he called her, the other person he did not know at all. Senri's details were listed in the bingo book, something he boasts about. "Good Evening Cross-chan how was your kill eh? Picking on a nobody is that what the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist is about? Tsh! Pansy!"
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Rosario looked at Senri before Turing around again then letting out a quick sigh. She still wasn't used to people knowing her like that but, the were members of the swordsmen of the mist and they were her new family. Smiling like a girl bent on killing everyone in her sights she stood up then hugged Senri like a fool before whispering in his ear that the girl didn't taste good. With that said Rosario sat back down on the dead body making sure her katanas were kept hidden.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Shidou had been watching the events unfold, most notibly....the kill of that innocent girl. He sighed and appeared before them all with the sound of a small sonic boom. As the leader of The Seven Swordsman of the Mist, he was trained to have such speed and stealth. "I don't believe I gave the order to kill anybody." he said in a voice that was almost lifeless. His hand appeared from its sleeve, a glove was around it to keep his skin covered from view...like the rest of his body. He aimed his palm at the girls torso and made a motion that looked as if he were cluthing the girls heart. "Secrete Black Technique: Dawn of Resurrection." he said as a dense black chakra surrounded both his and the girls body. She injury vanished in seconds and her eyes slowly opened. Shidou crouched down infront of her and activated his Jagon. The left eye of his mask opened and he stared into her eye. "Go back the way you came from, and forget everything you've seen here today." he said as the eye piece closed, covering his eye once again.

The girl stood up and without a glance, walked back to where she came from. Inside Shidou was hurting, the technique he had just used was one he created a few days ago...this was his first time using it. If he did it again, he'd die. "So one time a day is the best I can manage." he thought to himself as he turned his attention back to the remaining swordsman. "My name is The Black Reaper." he said lying, his true name was Shidou. The Black Reaper was a name given to him by the people he's killed. Rumors have spread through out all the lands off his success in eleminating his foes with relative ease. he was considered a legend. "I've called you all here as the re-establishment of The Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Or, SSM for short. The second reason you've all been called here, is so I can tell you our goals." he muttered through his mask loud enough for them to all hear. "Any questions thus far?"
Back to top Go down
https://talesofthesannin.rpg-board.net
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Senri's cold, malicious multi colored eyes scanned the young girl who approached Senri and hugged him, Senri's hands lay lifeless to his side as she did, the cigarette dangling from his lips, Senri's only remark to the girl's comment was that his lips twitched upwards in a sort of smirk but it did not look human at all. A crow cawed as the girl released Senri and it landed on his shoulder, his icy cold hand absent mindedly petted the beast, whilst his other went for the cigarette. All the while Senri completely ignored the other SSM member who was perched against the tree. Senri's hand then went to the massive chained scythe on his back and he quickly with one swing slashed the earth with his massive scythe, letting the blade stick to the ground, making the scythe stable.

Senri then leaned back against the tree to wait for the other members to arrive but before he imagined with a massive boom a figure appeared in front of the three SSM members, without a word the man revived the corpse and ordered it to walk away. Senri was impressed, the man was powerful without a doubt, someone he should not cross as he intended to live for a while longer. Then the man adressed them to which Senri responded cooly, "ya whatever we got it, my only concern is I don't want to be paired up with these little rugrat brats. I am the genjutsu interrogation and torture prodigy back in my day before these little filthy rats were even born."
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Rosario growled at the sound of being called nothing more than a
weakling. If it wasn't for the fact that he was on her side and their
leader came she would have attacked without fear. Calming down she then turned her attention to their leader who looked like he was in pain.

"One to clear up what Senri said I'm not a weak little brat...I'm one of Orochimaru's experiments and mainly his information gather...i know a little something about most of the villages since i would spend my time wandering around them" She said keeping her voice even "I managed to learn some of his jutsus which in truth have kept me from being caught by the anbu who are still after me.."

The man brought back a girl she clearly remembered stabbing through the back so, not ,matter what she didnt know about him he was strong. Still she would have loved to fight him to find out but, her master was still mad at her for killing a small boy who saw her changing clothes. Touching the collar around her neck she smiled remembering that she would be owned forever.
Back to top Go down
Brauschwenn

Brauschwenn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Brauschwenn watched the events along side her boy Shidou. She took a deep breath and approached when he did and crossed her arms as her compact sword rested above her rear for a moment. She listened to him introduce himself and stayed quiet. She had no part in this at all.

Rion however was watching Rosaria, A growl formed on his face when she hugged Senri, He disliked that. A powerful yet threatening shockwave of not physical proportion erupts from the woods and he walked out. Red eyes glaring at Rosa telling her to get her ass over there, He took a stand near them but not where rosa was and crossed his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Rosario noticed her master before biting her lip gently. She didn't think that he would be here with Shidou's girlfriend. Still as a slave she had to obey the orders that were given to her. Standing up gently she walked over to Rion before lowering her eyes before him.

"Yes master" She said in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Kizamo

Kizamo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Kizamo stood up and looked at everyone,he grunted and took his sword from the ground,causing the ice to vanish,"well I can see all of you are already going to be a burden...for example cigarette boy,your judging yourself the strongest besides the leader,without even knowing everybody's abilities,now that's fine and all just don't get yourself killed,replacing people is an annoying chore. Stabbystabby-cutcut, I don't think our mission is to kill everything in sight, I mean honestly contain yourself, and you "the black reaper", got security issues or something?,whatsup with keepeing everything about you hidden?,Kizamo then glanced at cigarette boy's cig and watched it turn to ice.

"I hope you like the taste of frozen ash",Kizamo clutched his sword and pointed it at the leader,then moved it to the girl next to him,"Why the shit is she here,as far as i'm concerned she is'nt a part of SSM."Kizamo kept his sword pointed at Brauschwenn,waiting for an awnser from the leader.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 am

Shidou sighed through his mask, "Brauschwenn is on our side." he said simply and left it at that. If his own subordinants couldn't trust his word then he wouldn't be able to trust them. "You guys can't be fighting like this. Were a team and we must act like it, its why I brought us here. Were not going to be doing a single mission until you learn each others abilities and learn to work together. Were going to play a major role in this war, and were going to be changing quite a few things." he said looking over to Rion. "You on the other hand....don't need to be here." he muttered looking to Rosa. "Kill him." he said simply. Shidou knew that she was Rion's slave, and if she was going to be in SSM, she would have to take orders from Shidou...nobody else.

"While Rosa handles Rion, I'll discuss one of our plans." Shidou looked at all the SSM members through his mask. "Our first mission will be to align Konoha with the mist. Orders from the Mizukage herself. Were not here to start a war with any of them...just to simply form an Alliance. I've gained Intellegence on the where abouts of one of the Tailed beasts. Two Akatsuki members are going to be there, Kizami Hoshigaki and Takashi Hikari. There going to attempt to capture the it and use it for whatever plan they have stored away. Both Kizamo and I myself will head in that direction to intercept them. Senri and Rosa...assuming she kills Rion, will be the ones who actually seal the Four Tails. Any Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:33 am

Rion stared at him for a moment, then chuckled. "Rosa is my Slave, I highly doubt she is going to kill me." He says in an idle tone. "Not like she could anyway." He stared at Shidou silently. He had no intention of leaving without Rosa, and he showed that in his eyes.

Brauschwenn however closed her eyes and just listened to the plan. She had a bad feeling about Rion and due to their connection, Shidou could feel that she was uneasy around him.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Rosario sighed before slowly reaching her hands into her pockets. Being a slave attacking her master would mean her life but, a order from her family also had to be obeyed. Pulling out her scroll she pulled out a pitch black katana before staring Rion in the eyes. Nobody was going to give her hell but she just didn't know which order to follow.

"Rion..is my master Shidou so i don't want to kill him...so please just let him leave and Rion im sorry but, i cant come with you at the moment..the family needs to be together for right now so i beg you if you have any shred of love for me you will leave without me having to die or kill you" She said with a even tone.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo

Kizamo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Seeing Rosario pull out her katana,Kizamo could no longer stand there and wait to just here plans,he picked up his sword and began walking in the direction that the akatcuki member were.Before leaving Kizamo walked up the leader and held out a spike ball made of ice,"that'll go off in a minute,to move quickly and for everyone not to die make sure they're all out of this place by then",with that said Kizamo continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Shidou caught the ball of ice in his palm and looked blankly at it. He grinned through his mask as the ball of ice turned to water revealing that he had water as one of his elements. "So reckless that guy." he muttered as he completly vanished in a heap of electricity. In his place was a note that read: "Now that me and Kiza are gone, I want Rosa to finish up with Rion and for both her and Senri to head to Konoha and gain allegance with them. Things will be finished shortly..." he said as the note set a fire.

OOC: Not good with exits so yeah, its short. xD
Back to top Go down
Brauschwenn

Brauschwenn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Rion stared at Rosa with those red eyes and almost didn't listen until she mentioned about loving her. He lets out a low snarl before turning and beginning to walk away. "You'll be punished later Rosa for raising a sword against me." With that he leapt off at blazing speeds.

Brauschwenn sighs a moment and then turns walking towards the woods. Once there her body melts into the ground and she follows Shidou.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:29 pm

"Fine ill deal with it then Rion" She said as she jumped through the mist leaving no trace of their meeting behind. She simply headed for konaha as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]   Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the swordsmen{private][only open to the swordsmen of the mist]
Page 1 of 1