Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bangetsu

Bangetsu

Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 am

Bangetsu was walking trough the town square looking for a place to have his lunch for today"hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder what i should have today dumplings or ramen"he said to hisself trying to make a choice."Eh ill go with ramen"he said as he started walking into a ramen shop"one order of ramen please"bangetsu said as he put the money on the table and with sudden feeling bangetsu got a little sickly feeling but keep about his his lunch"here's you ramen sir"the cook said as he took the money"thank you"bangetsu said.Suddenly with in minutes it was all gone now feeling more hungry bangetsu felt that he should have another bowl"one more sir"bangetsu asked.

As he watched the cook prepare his ramen looked at a wanted poster for hidden rock thiefs scatter all throughout the world"hmmm i wonder how they hide from are villages anbu"bangetsu thought as he watched the cook come up to him with the ramen"here you are sir"the cook said as he began walking away."Thank you"bangetsu said as he keep looking at the poster"i wonder when im gonna get some action"he thought as he had not been in battle for quite sometime now"man what lucky guys the anbu are"he thought as he was half way done with his bowl.As he was slerping up the noodles and now the juice and just like that it was gone"thanks for the ramen"bangetsu said as he left a extra tip on the table as began walking toward the village gates.

Last edited by Bangetsu on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takashi Hikari

Takashi Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Takashi stood on top of the mountain ranges surrounding the rock village,"The Yonbi huh....this should be quite an intresting battle",Takashi leapt down into the village and scanned the area."It's a wonder no one has seen me yet.....this village has quite the reputation",he then began walking towards the extraction point for the Yonbi. He then saw a jounin down the path,"shit yea.....I have time to spare,maybe I can have some fun with this jounin",he mutterd to himself,he then threw an exploding kunai towards the jounin,snikcering.

OOC:another example that my first post always sucks.....
Back to top Go down
Bangetsu

Bangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Bangetsu waited and then all of a sudden threw a kunai at the bomb to make it bounce up in the air so that bangetsu could move out of the way"good try but not good enough"as he threw 5 kunai at the strange man makeing the wire invisble too see as the kunai headed stright for the man.Then while the kunai were heading for the man bangetsu made handsigns so fast that it was almost impossable to see them"Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm"as bangetsu causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them.Then bangetsu made more handsigns so fast that he made two jutsu's"Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique"as bangetsu went into the ground to avoided geting hurt by his other jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Hikari

Takashi Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Takashi sunk into the ground and raised an eyebrow as Bangetsu dissapeared,Takashi snickerd as his whole body began to dissapear,"you should have let the kunai hit you kid,"by this time Takashi had completely vanished.It took several minutes for him to re-appear,when he did,he was standing in a tree with his sword drawn,"just to let you know....the more you wait,the more you're gonna piss me off".
Back to top Go down
Bangetsu

Bangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Bangetsu was still in the ground hidden from takashi and out of his view and with one hand sign he made a 3 shadow clones"okay so you guys know what to do right"bangetsu said"yes sir"the clones said and with a swift movement the 3 clones appeared above takashi with there blinding speed."Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet" one of the clones said as a huge dragon made of earth went chargeing at takashi another clone made another jutsu after the handsigns were made"Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique"as the clone made a shark of water chargeing takashi as the earth dragon bullet was getting closer and then another clonewas comeing down from high up in the air above takashi makeing handsigns and chargeing a jutsu.And with a swift move he charged a lightning jutsu"Chidori"as his arm was glowing with lightning chakra and about to hit takashi with all three jutsu's comeing at him at once.

As the real bangetsu remained deep underground he then opened his eyes and then started makeing handsigns at blinding speeds and then he was done and now he would just wait for the right moment to active this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Hikari

Takashi Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 pm

"Idiot...",said takashi as he leapt out of the tree,dodging both the earth release and the water release,he then struck his sword down the torso of the shadow clone."Lightning release:false darkness",mutterd Takashi,he then took a large deep breath in and shot up in the air at the two remaining clones,destroying them instantly."I'm done with games,Jounin,you need to accept your death,dragging on even this long,lord Jashin will never forgive you",he then rushed towards the hole Bangetsu had made when he emerged into the ground,"Lightning release:false darkness".Takashi took a large gulp of breath in once more and shot a large beam of lightning into the hole,creating a one-way path for the impact,leaving Bangetsu at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Bangetsu

Bangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 am

Bangetsu looked back as he saw the lightning come toward him and with a swift move he appeared out of the ground 30 feet in the air"shit what the hell is this guy my lightning water earth explosion my clones i better watch my moves with this guy because he's not as easy as i thought he was",bangetsu said as he was in mid air.As bangetsu was looking down at takashi he formed a handsign"Water Release: Hidden Mist Technique",bangetsu said as a huge mist covered the area reducing visibility to almost zero.As he the mist covered the area he landed on the ground as made handsigns and formed a jutsu"Lightning Release:Shadow Clone",bangetsu said as a clone made of lightning that looked just like bangetsu"you know what to do right",the bangetsu said"you know it",the fake said as he started run towards takashi.

As the clone was running toward takashi he could see the outline of him"i got you",the clone said as he charged a chidori and in a sudden burst of speed he appeared only a couple of inches from takashi as he held his chidori out to hit him in the heart.Since he was a lightning clone he was much more fast and could take more damage then a shadow clone could"CHIDORI",he screamed as it got closer to takashi's heart.Meanwhile the real bangetsu was already makeing handsigns just incase if his next step did not work"okay i have back up just incase my plan fails",as bangetsu started make the mist thicker with more water so that his plan can work as he jumped deep into the ground again and sealed the way he came in so that the plan would follow in the hole and bring damage to him.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Hikari

Takashi Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 am

Takashi glared at the clone as it was coming,he waited until it was in striking distance,he then jumped high above the mist."Fire release:intelligent hard work",Takashi then shot a small fireball straight at the ground where Bangetsu had suberged himself,as soon as it had hit the ground,it erupted into a mass explosion,evaporating the mist,and exposing Bangetsu."Shadow clone jutsu",the clone appeared right beside Takashi and formed an earth release hand sign,while Takashi formed a fire.

Both Takashi and the clone took a large breath in and aimed at Bangetsu,"Fire release:intelligent hard work","Wind release:pressure damage",the jutsus combined then headed towards Bangetsu.
Back to top Go down
Bangetsu

Bangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Bangetsu's eyes grew wide as he saw the bomb comeing to him in slow motion,"if this hits me im dead",bangetsu said as he jumped toward the forest,"Water Release: Hidden Mist Technique",bangetsu said as he jumped out of range of the blast and the mist surround the area again."Damn i have to retreat",as bangetsu started jumping around the trees dodgeing pieces of rocks."Until we meet again akatsuki i bid you farewell"as bangetsu was returning to the village to tell the tsuchikage of what just had happen,"i got warn the tsuchikage",bangetsu said as he was still looking back at the mist.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 am

Shidou had been observing the battle, watching Takashi's every move. "It doesn't look like he's taken any damage...so if he doesn't fight back I'll know he's afraid of me." he thought as he saw the Jounin running back to he's pathetic village. Shidou's clone leaped out of its hideing spot and sprinted toward Takashi through the mist; Takashi wouldn't be able to see it comeing until Shidou was at least close enough to land a blow...which he now was. Slipping his bladed knuckled on his fists Shidou broke through the mist around Takashi and slung his fist toward his throat. "Remember me....Takashi?" he whispered as he suddenly realed his fist backwards and spun in the air causing the back of his foot to sail toward Takashi's jaw. "You killled my mother!" he screamed causing the birds to fly from the trees.

OOC: Ban, try not so say "as he" in every sentance please. And Takashi his feet aren't bladed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://talesofthesannin.rpg-board.net
Takashi Hikari

Takashi Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 pm

As the punch and kick from Shidou came soaring towards Takashi,he smirked and let both hit him,letting the blade rip through his jaw.Takashi fell on the floor and stared up at Shidou,full of hatred and amusement,he tried to speak but the injury on him turned it into a jumble of letters,the clone then dissapeared,and Takashi emerged from behind a tree."I had meant to say your father killed your mother,not I,and of course I remember you,you were the only person who could actually land a hit on me,when we were in the academy",Takashi drew his blade and slowly approached Shidou."I don't understand why your angry at me though...the clan wasn't important to you,you wanted them dead as much as I did",Takashi threw his blade into the air and slowly formed a handsign,"and not only has your power grown only slightly you still have failed to realize....",Takashi activated the jutsu as dark clouds began surrounding the battle field.

"Summoning jutsu:creatures of the underworld:sword host",the sword stabbed into the creature as it let out a loud scream,"your exactly the same as me Shidou,and in due time you will go on your own dark path instead of following your twisted sense of righteousness.Once you do I believe you'll kill people's families as I did and understand how it feels,but until then....I guess we'll have to keep up with these pointless battles,won't we?,he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Shidou stared up at the sword beast. "I don't remmember that being in you list of jutsus." he said flatly as he turned back toward Takashi. "You and I both know I am nothing like you. I have a plan to destroy the Akatsuki...I'll stop your plans of summoning the 10 tails..." he said trailing off. "...if its the last thing I do!" screamed another Shidou exploding from the ground beneath Takashi. In his knuckles, were the knuckle blades. Shidou was now at eye level with Takashi and swung one straight forward jab to his face. "And you know something Takashi? The gap in our power hasn't changed a bit." The real Shidou took this opportunity to take down the summoning. "Burning Ash Destruction!" he shouted and took in a massive breath of air. Shidou ran toward the beast and exhailed, producing a combustible material prior to ignition. Shidou ran around the beasts legs and fired superheated ash from their mouth. He then appeared above the beast taking another large breath and fired an even larger blast fo the super heated ash.

Shidou, unable to stay in the air slung steel wire around a nearby tree using his shurikin and pulled himself away from the beast. His fast movements made it look as if the ash appeared out of knowhere and shot toward the beast from all directions. "Takashi....your mine." he said as he stood horozantily gazing at Takashi as his clone lunged for his face.

Jutsu Info

Name: Burning ash destruction
Description:Similar to the
Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique, this jutsu also produces a combustible material prior to ignition. The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim, though only the flesh facing the user (where the ingition starts); thus the damage does not cover the entire body. Despite this, it is still fully capable of disabling an enemy due to the burns. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) 300px-Asuma_using_Fire_Release_Ash_Pile_BurningAkatsuki makes there move. (Private) 300px-Ash_Combusting
Back to top Go down
Bangetsu

Bangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 am

Bangetsu appear infront of tuschikages door and started banging on it as if he were a mad man,"lord tuschikage open up i need to talk to you"but all of a sudden a light breeze opened the door showing that he was not there.,"Damn i guess it's up to me then i can't get the other jounin in time because by then that guy would be long gone and i don't want too start a panic i have to go back and fight him i might die but thats the price i have too pay for the village for the people for everyone",.As this thought was in his head bangetsu started hurrying back to battle field but also feeling a second chakra there too,"is it another one of them,no it can't be there fighting i can feel that chakra there fighting i guess i better hurry",bangetsu thought as he increased his speed up.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Hikari

Takashi Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 am

The tailed beast jumped high out of the ash cloud,then turned itself to face the ash below,the beast then opend its mouth and let out a large wind blast that could be recognized as wind release:pressure damage,only ten times stronger than Takashi's,it shot down straight towards the ash and scatterd it all,also making a large crater in the ground.As soon as the jutsu left it's mouth the best shot it's tongue at Takashi's feet,the tongue quickly wrapped Takashi's ankles,Shidou's blade had just contacted but the beast realed it's tongue back just in time,leaving Takashi with a small scratch."Quite a wonderful beast....is it not Shidou?,I wonder if what you say is true about the gap in our power,you don't even have me amused yet."
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Shidou's clone stared upward at the small scratch he had made on Takashi's cheek and grinned. "He'll feal that soon enough." he thought as he glanced at the real Shidou who nodded. Shidou glanced up at the beast and noticed that its back was completly covered in ash, causing 3rd degree burns across the beasts back side. With a click of his teeth, the ash on the Beasts back exploded causing chunks of meet to be blown off of it. Shidou then ran toward his clone and grabbed its arm with both hands. Using little strength, Shidou began swinging the clone in a circle before launching it upward toward Takashi. "See that small cut on your cheek, its going to give you one hell of a head ache. Even a small cut by these blades....will make it feal as if you're being sliced in half!" shouted the clone as it began a set of hand signs. "Fire Style: Art of the Dragon Flame!" it shouted as it inhaled a large amount of air before grinning. The clone then exhaled seven massive fire balls in the shape of a dragon head; three of the fire balls shot toward the end of the beasts tongue, which held Takashi, the other four fire balls headed for the beasts belly in an attempt to finish it off.

OOC: I'll explain how this happened. In my previous post, I fired the ash at the beasts feet then appeared above it and fired an even larger blast at its back side. If the beast leaped upward...then its going right into the ash...because the ash is like a sphere. Here is the jutsu, and then the knuckle blades effect.

Name:Fire Style: Art of the Dragon Flame
Element:Fire
Description:The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions by condensing water vapor with extreme heat to the point of making
thunder clouds when shot into the air.
Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) 300px-Great_Dragon_Fire_Technique_2

Steal Knuckle Blades

Description: These weapons are usually used in pairs to achieve consecutive tai-jutsu combination blows but are sometimes used as throwing knives. Shidou's knuckle blades are special in the fact that one blow would inflict massive damage on an enemy when struck, even if the actual blow itself was minimal or minor. Example: If Shidou were to make a small slice across the enemies chest maybe an inch in length, a few centimeters deep, it would feel as if that person were being sliced in half. So if Shidou manages to land a more serious wound, the pain the opponent feals can cause death.

Back to top Go down
Takashi Hikari

Takashi Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Takashi held out his hand as his sword pulled itself out of the beast and fell to the ground,he used his chakra to guide the sword back to his hand,then cut the beast's tongue off.He fell to the ground,allowing him to get out of the way of the fireballs,"This is fun Shidou,so much fun,but unfortunately I have some buisness to attend to with an old friend of this village,lemme give you a hint it starts with a Y and ends with an I,and with that I leave you with a gift,Disturbing ninja art:skeletal resistance".Takashi then let out a large fog from his mouth,which coverd the battlefield,he then jumped out of the fog before any of it got close to him and began sprinting to the extraction point.
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Shidou sighed as he watched Takashi go. He looked up to see each of the four fire balls hit the beast and blow it to pieces, a leg landed next to him and he gagged in disgust. "Alright clone, your job is done." he said watching it poof away. once it poofed, Shidou gained knowledge about Takashi's fighting style in up close combat. Using his speed, Shidou took off through the trees and out of reach of Takashi's attack. This fight, being the first of many battles to come.
Back to top Go down
Bangetsu

Bangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 am

Bangetsu appear above shidou in a tree,"you and that akatsuki member may have beat me last time but now it's time for round 2"but really this was just a clone talking and that the real bangetsu was hidden in the ground,"lightning release: shadow clone"as the real bangetsu made a lightning clone.As the clone was made bangetsu made the mist more thick as the clone appeared behind shidou he was chargeing a chidori and began runing at blinding speed,"chidori",the other clone said as it was only inches from shidou.As bangetsu heard his lightning clone his shadow clone began forming a very powerful lightning attack forming in the sky and all of a sudden a huge lightning dragon appeared around the clone,"kirin",the clone said as the lightning was comeing at shidou fast as 1/1000th of a second as the real bangetsu incased himself in rock to protect him and dug deeper into the ground.

Last edited by Bangetsu on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shidou Hikari
Admin
Shidou Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Shidou saw everything Bangetsu did 5 seconds before it happened thanks to his Jagon. Shidou's clone had finally fallen from the sky by the time Bangetsu's lightning clone reached him and with a single hand sign, exploded infront of the lightning clone to cancle its attack. He then noticed Bangetsu performing Kirin. "I have 5 seconds before I die.." he thought as he formed a rasengan in his palm. "This is gonna hurt." he muttered as he aimed the Rasengan upward. The second he did, a massive bolt of lightning slammed down on it and the Rasengan began grinding into it. Shidou knew a normal Rasengan wouldn't work so he pumped some of his fire nature into it causing it to erupt in a blazing halestrome of fire. "Hell Fire....Rasengan!" he said pushing upward with his right arm which contained the Hell Fire Rasengan. The Rasengan pushed upward splitting Kirin to pieces. The Hell Fire Rasengan then proceeded to launch into the sky and out of Shidou's grasp...causing a massive explosion thousands of meters above them. Shidou felt his arm stinging and glanced down to see steam rolling off it. "Damn it..." he muttered looking up at Bangetsu. "You're dead."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:28 am

OoC: Dont get angry at me but Kirin can only be formed when there are Lightning clouds in the air and also in your description it says that it needs a cloud and also preperation so how are you performing it so fast and without clouds?

Quote :
"powerful lightning attack forming in the sky and all of a sudden a huge lightning dragon appeared around the clone,"kirin",the clone said as the lightning was comeing at shidou fast as 1/1000th of a second as the real bangetsu incased himself in rock to protect him and dug deeper into the ground."
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/akushumi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)   Akatsuki makes there move. (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki makes there move. (Private)
Page 1 of 1