Naruto: Unspoken Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Unspoken Memories

This is a Naruto based RPG that takes place in the Shippuden Era. Create your own character or play with one from the show, have fun! ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Навальный служит в госорганах
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am by Guest

» Bordering on as cut-price as download
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am by Guest

» can tramadol help with nicotine withdrawal
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xc
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f0
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm by Guest

» Unexpected Welcome [Yuki]
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» Battle of fate{Tenshi and Yuki}
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:25 am by Tobi Uchiha

» Once again
The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 am by The Hunter

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Hidden Duo [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rion Chijiru

The Hidden Duo [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Rion was sitting in his base located deep in the underground of Kumogakure. Today he had given Rosa her new outfit and he was waiting in the main room for her to change in the bed room. He closed his eyes quietly and leaned back slightly waiting. He knew she would look good, but what happened after was still a mystery. He had a decent idea what he was going to do. Those red eyes still glowing even though his eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Rosario was still in the bedroom feeling her chest burn for a moment. The kimono she was wearing was tore which revealed her panties while it kept slipping down her shoulders revealing the top half of her white breast. Sighing she did the best she could closing the kimono before steeping outside. Noticing that Rion had his eyes closed she took careful steps not to wake him as she sat infront of him still bowing her head.

"Rion" Was the only word that came out of her mouth
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Rion opened his eyes slowly and looked up from his laid back position. He looked down at her and jerked her up a bit and moved her Kimono back down to where it showed the top of her breasts. He smirked in approval and looked at her for a moment and then slipped a hand into her kimono and felt her breast a bit. A Calm yet pleased chuckle comes from his lips.

"Good...I approve of your new lower look." He said as his hands jerk her onto him, he flips her over and pins her down under him.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Blushing Rosario tried to hold back a slight yelp. She couldn't hold it back so like a small puppy she whimpered at Rion's touch. None of her other masters would have dared to touch her anywhere.

"T-thank you R-Rion but may i ask what did you call me here for?" Rosario struggled to find her voice and ask. After the meeting with the swordsmen Rion seemed to talk to her even less than he normal did. For of their talks ended up with her half naked and whimpering like a puppy
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:01 pm

A small smirk forms on his normally stoic face, That usually meant bad for her. His hand jerked off the top of her kimono and drops it off to the side and stared at her. "I'm going to finally do the final thing to claim you as my slave, I hope you don't hug another man after this, because if they do you will be punished, understand?" his hand this time slipped into her panties and gave her clit a little push, those glowing red eyes stare into hers.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Rosario eyes shook wide as she bit her lip to hold back the growing moan in her throat. She had never in her life been touched like he was doing now. Normally people would try their best to avoid her because of the fact her curse mark was clearly visible on the left side of her neck. Ballig up her fit she managed to calm down before digging her nails into his right arm.

"What do you mean final thing"
She barked between low pants.
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Rions red eyes look down into her eyes before he smirked. "I'm going to have sex with you." He said before ripping her panties off as he did her kimono top. He would pull out a knife and smirk a bit cutting down her thigh softly, he knew she was a masochist, and he knew that she would enjoy the feeling of the pain.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:13 pm

She couldn't hold back the moan that was kept inside her body. Feeling the blade cut into her skin she let out three moans of pleasure while still whimpering like a puppy. Pain gave her the greatast joy in life and was about the only thing besides the swordsmen of the mist, fighting, Rion, her katanas, and causing other people's pain that made her feel alive and have a purpose in life.

"W-Why do you want to do this with me Rion you know that you could probably find another girl to do this with so why pick me..why me?" Rosario asked her eyes looking into his and begging for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 pm

He slowly undressed himself as he slid the blade to the other leg and slid it down it slowly. He jerked himself to get his already halfway hard cock harder. And leaned forward muttering into her ear "You'll have to find that out on your own. Every time you ever touch another man aside from me...this will happen." With a deep dark chuckle he thrusts all the way into her without a moment to let her wait or get used, He begins thrusting violently into her.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Rosario's eyes kept getting wider as she bit her lip holding back all the joy she was feeling. Pain was spreading around her body rapidly as she could only grind against Rion. Nobody was going to ever see her like this is what she always wanted to believe yet, this one man was sending her toward her breaking point within the short time she was his slave. Her other masters tried and failed to get her to sleep with them so, why was this man any different to her. She wouldn't even have slept with her last master if he was still alive and with her to this very day.

"He doesn't love me this is only for his own selfish benefit" She thought trying to force her emotions to not appear. Something inside her was beginning to wake its self up but, she quickly chained it down again. After all her years of living she would never admit to falling in love with anyone.

"Then use my body how you like Rion" She said out loud closing her eyes quickly. She seemed to drift in a ocean of pain which only kept filling her with even more joy.

"Maybe i really do love Rion..more than i even knew i could..but then again i could be in love with him and he could hate me"
She whispered hoping that he didn't hear it slip from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rion Chijiru

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

He brought the knife up and cut down the middle of her breasts slowly, as he continued violating her as powerfully and damagingly as he could. He leaned forward hearing her whisper and chuckled a bit. "I will use your body no matter what you were going to say."

"Maybe I do love you...maybe I don't...Maybe your just some sex toy for me to fuck...But then, why would I get angry if you touch another man?" He said in a low yet dubious voice. His cock twitching inside of her painfully tight slit as his fingers slip down and invade her ass with two fingers beginning to push in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Rosario Cross

Rosario Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:21 pm

"Because you see me as nothing more than a tool and you hate when other people touch me" Rosario growled still biting her bottom lip until it started to bleed. She didn't mind the pain tat she was feeling but, her emotions began to run wild again.

"I can't finish this until i know Rion..."
She barked before pulling herself off of him. She was still panting like a fool and almost every part of her body was wet as her heart kept pounding against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Duo [Private]   The Hidden Duo [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Duo [Private]
Page 1 of 1